Friday, February 8, 2013

Piece of Cake

Thanks for reading yesterday. I got 82 views! That is 81 more than I expected!

Now lets get down to business...

I am the odd ball of my family.  My dads birthday is in February. My sisters and nephews are in March.  My mom and brothers birthdays are in April. Toms birthday is in May.  It is continuous throughout the months.  However, my birthday is all the way in October. With my families birthday all back to back, that means almost 9 birthday cakes within 4 months.  MMMM birthday cake.  I love me some birthday cake.  However, being on this diet, I have to resit that yummy cake. 

Even though I cannot have all the sweets I would like to have, I do have some other options. There are plenty of ways to satisfy your sweet tooth without having 30 carbs in one piece of chocolate.

Tip #2...
Get sugar free candy.  Most sugar free candy has one to none carbs!  Sugar free candy has saved my life when I have my sweet tooth hit.  My favorite is Russell Stover's sugar free candy.  They have a variety of kinds of chocolates you can choose from. Crispy Carmel is my favorite.  It tastes just like a 100 Grand!

Have an ice cream crave? No problem!  There is an ice cream brand called Carb Smart.  I have only found vanilla and ice cream bars here in Oklahoma.  I even melted a sugar free Hershey bar and put it on top of my ice cream. Yum!
So next time you think about starting a diet, keep these options in mind.  You CAN do it! It just takes effort!
I encourage you to start with eliminating your "real" sweets first and make the switch to sugar free.  Then, once you see that you can accomplish that start with your main meals of the day. And how do you manage those? You gotta come back and read more!
Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment